3.19.2009

¡Attention!

We have changed the date to our shindig.  It will be on Friday April 3rd.  Same time (except only in the past of what would have been the future shindig that would have existed, but will now be earlier but still in our present future that we will be in soon).  Same place (as far as earth coordinates go, but not in our solar system, galaxy, or universe(s?)).  Hopefully this will only help you come, not hinder you.  But it's like I always say, sometimes the cat just has to be put in the bag you know?  

Don't be square, be there. (I always say this too ever since... well you know that saying "be there or be square"?  It was actually a Hustla Original, but was stolen from me on the playground at Belleview Elementary by Phil McPhFilips.  I'm sorry, I don't usually get this emotional... it's just hard to talk about).  

No comments: